Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and maybe they knew how the whole badge thing was going to turn out, knew that the emails that were uncovered were going to be let out into the open before Tyler left by mutual agreement, told Alan to start doing allsorts to release fake bids to the media again, make it look like we are serious contenders bidding money for a player we wanted, just so that Everton could let the fans do their bit by moaning and force a chain of events that paved the way for him to end up working at the job, just in time for Citeh to buy the smae player at a price he just isn't worth and we would've been stupid paying.

Funny that.

We're EFC, not MI5.

So we had 14m back in jan and yet we are fumbling over a drip payment for 5m for Kone.....right

In your own time.

We were never going to get Negredo or Honda. Whatever about people's views on their value, their 'status' puts them far beyond our reach.

As a follow-on to that, I doubt either player would have ever considered joining us.

So we had 14m back in jan and yet we are fumbling over a drip payment for 5m for Kone.....right

In your own time.

I'll be honest I havn't followed pretty much any of the transfers rubbish this season, but is this actually true, we can't afford 5 mil?
I thought the delay was Newcastle and Everton had had a bid accepted at 6mil, well BBC reckon that any way. What actually happened to suggest we couldn't afford it mate?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23181022

In your own time.

Lololol. It's a joke ain't it.

We never had that money, we all knew it. Technically that's how much we should have to spend IF we were willing to pay that much.

But we haven't. We have to find clubs that don't mind taking installments over 6 years.

Gone to City £20 Million!!!!!!!!

I am Bryan's complete lack of Surprise.

Xtq9l.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.