Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the attitude towards him at the moment. He's hardly played and everyone's given up on him. He's hard working, has decent movement, can pick out a clever pass and get's in good positions to score. If he gets a chance in his actual position i think he could do alright.

He's started four games and came off the bench in five others. We've seen quite a bit of the lad. There's only been one game this season without him.

And as for the proper position, he'll be waiting along time before he can get played instead of Fellaini. If he plays for us, it won;t be there so why should we judge him on that?

He's started four games and came off the bench in five others. We've seen quite a bit of the lad. There's only been one game this season without him.

And as for the proper position, he'll be waiting along time before he can get played instead of Fellaini. If he plays for us, it won;t be there so why should we judge him on that?

because thats his position, thats why all the osman bashing does my head in when the tactical genius put him at right mid for 8 years

because thats his position, thats why all the osman bashing does my head in when the tactical genius put him at right mid for 8 years

Naismith won't play behind the striker because Fellaini does that and he's a better footballer then Naismith will ever be.

So however he could play there is irrelivant to judging his worth as an everton player. Our strongest team doesn't have Naismith in, he's useful cover and that's all.

That Naismith isn't going to be played in his stronger position because Fellaini has been so effective there. It would be like dropping Baines to have a good look at oviedo.

well I disagree that fellaini has been so effective there imo

but I do agree naismith probably won't get played there or played there long enough to judge.

but thats his position, so all this he's s*** business seems rather foolish no?

well I disagree that fellaini has been so effective there imo

but I do agree naismith probably won't get played there or played there long enough to judge.

but thats his position, so all this he's s*** business seems rather foolish no?

I never said he was ****, I said he shouldn't play ahead of Fellaini. I stand by that. Our best team includes fellaini behind Jelavic.

I don't think he's been as bad as people have been making out. He's had some decent games and some poorer games. Don't think he's used to playing where he has been though and obviously he's new to the league. He's a squad player for us at present, we have players unavailable and Fellaini is needed in a deeper roll. Don't see why he wouldn't play there if it's his best position and we're short.

I don't really inderstand why so many are judging him so harshly. He had a career threating injury 12 months ago and has started 2 or 3 competitive games since then in a new league with new team mates. It just seems ridiculous to write him off until he has had the chance of a run of games. He is likley to get his start on Sunday so we need him to deliver badly. I hope he gets a go behind jelavic and think we may be surprised. Whatever happens on Sunday he was valued at 6m before his injury, I am happy to give him the full season to prove himself another gem of a moyes signing.

Naismith won't play behind the striker because Fellaini does that and he's a better footballer then Naismith will ever be.

So however he could play there is irrelivant to judging his worth as an everton player. Our strongest team doesn't have Naismith in, he's useful cover and that's all.

"fellaini does that better"

we don't know that because naismith has never played there.

Status
Not open for further replies.