Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical. We are supposed to give players like Barkley and the like time to adjust. But because he's from Scotland and looks a little like he should be haunting a stately home, he's given no chance whatsoever.

Yeah but Barkley can actually trap a ball and pass it 5 yards.

Ive yet to see Naismith perform this simple task.

He is yet to be truly given a fair chance to prove himself. When he was played in position he destroyed AEK with a fantastic set of skills on display. He hasn't just lost that.

He's a bit like a planet-sized vagina.

By this I mean that everything we've seen so far indicates gargantuan levels of pure gash, but perhaps we can construe a use for him yet.

He's a bit like a planet-sized vagina.

By this I mean that everything we've seen so far indicates gargantuan levels of pure gash, but perhaps we can construe a use for him yet.

Are you saying there are no uses for gigantic vaginas as they are, or something?

Let's not start being silly now, you might not rate him but there's no need for that is there.

I happen to think he's decent and could bag 15-20 goals a year for us in the league

Played in the wrong League you mean.
Scored against Norwich, Reading and even Liverpool. How can you judge a player when he's getting played in a position he's uncomfortable with and has no pace to take people on?

Even Jelavic and Neville have been much worse this season and Naisy is still and always targeted by the boo boys.

The same happened with Vic a couple of years ago.

Thats cos Vic played like complete tosh.

Its no good people trotting out the same old tired bull****, the facts are, whether hes played in the hole or played upfront with Messi, he cant play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.