Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bring a bit of perspective to this thread, from what I've seen of him he doesn't have a left foot at all, and is always cutting back onto his right.
Very composed on the ball, but if the oppo know he's very one footed that they can plan for it. Go and watch the highlight videos again and you'll see what I mean. Need a wider sample for this but he didn't look great in the air either.

To bring a bit of perspective to this thread, from what I've seen of him he doesn't have a left foot at all, and is always cutting back onto his right.
Very composed on the ball, but if the oppo know he's very one footed that they can plan for it. Go and watch the highlight videos again and you'll see what I mean. Need a wider sample for this but he didn't look great in the air either.

Get out of this thread.

Seems to go to ground a lot. Seems like a red card waiting to happen. Anyone know what his card record has been like?

Fair comment but john hurst Martin Dobson and kevin sheedy were three of the most one footed players you will ever see. All excellent overall though.

Seems to go to ground a lot. Seems like a red card waiting to happen. Anyone know what his card record has been like?

Fellaini was wank at tackling for 6 months or so and was booked all the time, he will learn how the league is im sure

Shut it lad, he's Boss-nian

Barry's right foot is non existent he gets by alright though.

When Maradona scored against England in 1986 he ran past several players and scored using only his left foot. If he reaches this standard I will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.