Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
lollollol In that interview he says one of his weaknesses is not being aggressive enough.
and the clips show he can use his left a bit, so maybe its not as bad as I thought

Beauty of Martinez is that I trust him signing anyone and developing them when they come. Moyes's approach was usually to play them out of position, they'd play terrible...then he'd move them to their preferred role and they'd do well.

Besic (21) and McCarthy (23) , and we're set for the future.

tvddXaB.png

Coleman (25), Stones (20), Barkley (20), Oviedo (24), Robles (24), Lukaku (20). Martinez certainly looking to bring in the 'next gen' quicker than Moyes wanted to.

I'm all for knocking Moyes, it's easy and it's fun. But to be fair out of that list he bought Coleman, Oviedo and Stones and gave Barkley his debut.
Having said that we can now all enjoy berating him for how little he played those players and in which positions.

I'm all for knocking Moyes, it's easy and it's fun. But to be fair out of that list he bought Coleman, Oviedo and Stones and gave Barkley his debut.
Having said that we can now all enjoy berating him for how little he played those players and in which positions.

I suppose, deep down, you're right.

plays with heart , want to perform for his team mates and the fans , believes in work work work , and wants to be more aggressive ?(hes already like a pitbull)

if this dude isn't tailor made for an everton shirt I don't know who is ?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.