Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
No footballer should be firmly judged until he's had a solid run of games over the course of a season, it's only fair. Easy to look good/awful in cameo roles.
Totally agree. Personally I think his main positive is also his main negative at the moment. He's so confident on the ball with his technique that he takes risks on the ball. Doing this infront of the back 4 could prove dangerous.

For those who doesn't watch the match: he was subbed at HT, they were down by 2:0 so 2 attacking players came in, him and a defender down (and then they got a red card so it sucks for them now permanently). The whole team is awful, he wasn't that aggressive as usual but at least could pass nicely with Pjanic, the others weren't capable for that either... Not a nice thing to say this but both the players and the fans want to get rid of their manager, his decisions are always wrong and maybe that can be one part of this poor form...

Last edited:

For those who doesn't watch the match: he was subbed at HT, they were down by 2:0 so 2 attacking players came in, him and a defender down (and then they got a red card so it sucks for them now permanently). The whole team is awful, he wasn't that aggressive as usual but at least could pass nicely with Pjanic, the others weren't capable for that either... Not a nice thing to say this but both the players and the fans want to get rid of their manager, his decisions are always wrong and maybe that can be one part of this poor form...

Yeah not a great game but credit with irasrel there first goal was great. I wish I did not bet so much today rotten luck is following me

No footballer should be firmly judged until he's had a solid run of games over the course of a season, it's only fair. Easy to look good/awful in cameo roles.

I have played 38 cameo's in a season once, i was crap in all of them.

Besic and Barkley for me. I'd play Barkley there and give him licence to drive with the ball, in a yaya type of role. It would just mean the full backs would have to be a bit more conservative (if one goes the other stays). Before we get the 'but he'll give the ball away' response dont forget Barkley played there in the 2nd half of the home Derby last season and ran the show. He would actually get more time in the ball from a deeper position and west ham will not have prepared to deal with him in that role. I would also play Naismith in his best position behind the striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.