Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will start against West Ham, I hope one of; Gibson or McCarthy plays with him, Besic and Ledson dont have enough PL experience and I dont think they have ever played together. West Ham are doing well at the moment we will need to be very close to our best to beat them

I'd do it, love to see it.

Guess there's a reason why Roberto is our manager and why I just play Football Manager though.

But Ledson will score from inside our own half and Besic will shower passes all over the park whilst breaking Noble and Downing. It's definitely a win win scenario.

But jokes aside, unfortunately I reckon he'll play Barkley or Osman, the latter isn't physical enough and Barkley is wasted there

Last edited:
man of the match for me. possibly mirallas and lukaku did more important work but besic was utterly outstanding again.

how old is this kid again? he's got massive potential, turning into a wonder signing, has to start at spurs for me, especially if mcarthy doesn't make it. suppose he's got to start in that scenario because we have no-one else.

him, mccarthy, stones and lukaku are players well beyond their years. all of their potential's are scary.

This lad can play, no doubt about that, he was terrific tonight. Its never going to be dull watching him trying to do everything. In the absence of other defensive midfielders it is a bit scary to see him steaming up the pitch. £4m, what a steal.

Thought he did really well tonight. Looked like he was stretching his hamstring right at the end though. Hope he's available for Sunday because we're going to need him by the looks of it.

I didn't see that stretching, poo, at this rate we are going to have at least 4 full backs in the team on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.