Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard from a pretty reliable source that it is Martinez and the club are trying to get Neville as his No.2. The pretty reliable source is an ex arsenal manager who was with Moyes last week. Moyes has recommended him. Time will tell!

Stop falsely accusing other fans of being Kopites. Are you trying to get something off your chest? Closet red yourself is my guess.
ok I will tell you truthfully why I think you are a ........, because A you are probably English and you used the word soccer, B you said lingo instead of language C how would the language barrier effect anything many great manager couldn't speak the language of the country he is in and D you want Martinez.

I'm getting really sick and tired of being called a kopite etc. for no apparent reason. It is deeply upsetting and I'm going to snap in a minute, especially if Bill doesn't pull his sausage finger out and sign Bob.

Just heard from a pretty reliable source that it is Martinez and the club are trying to get Neville as his No.2. The pretty reliable source is an ex arsenal manager who was with Moyes last week. Moyes has recommended him. Time will tell!

Id have Neville has a number 2.(no not a poo)

I heard Neville's of to Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.