Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Stoke sack their Manager, within a week they have a new 1.

Chelsea want Jose, within 2 days of his last game for Real, hes there.

Everton have been looking for the last month, still nothing.

Its hard to question how god damn awful this Bill Kenwrong fella really is, honestly.
Mourinho was gone from Madrid some time ago, there was plenty of time to do some behind the stage negotiatons.

And Stoke not interviewing anyone besides Hughes is a joke.

Not a particular fan of Kenwright, but it's not a f'n race.

So Stoke sack their Manager, within a week they have a new 1.

Chelsea want Jose, within 2 days of his last game for Real, hes there.

Everton have been looking for the last month, still nothing.

Its hard to question how god damn awful this Bill Kenwrong fella really is, honestly.

Not arsed about what Stoke do & if Mark Hughes is result of a speedy appointment, then I'd rather we pondered....

Mourinho to Chelsea was done months ago.

The only thing I'd have a pop at Kenwright about, is the fact that he was naively expecting Moyes to stay & hadn't made a firm contingency.

Not arsed about what Stoke do & if Mark Hughes is result of a speedy appointment, then I'd rather we pondered....

Mourinho to Chelsea was done months ago.

The only thing I'd have a pop at Kenwright about, is the fact that he was naively expecting Moyes to stay & hadn't made a firm contingency.

I dont even care that he didnt prepare for Moyes leaving, hes spoke to the lids, hes interviewed the lids, I just think hes probably got better things to do.

I honestly think hes trying his very best to pad it out till the end of the month so he doesnt have to pay 2 Managers.

I dont even care that he didnt prepare for Moyes leaving, hes spoke to the lids, hes interviewed the lids, I just think hes probably got better things to do.

I honestly think hes trying his very best to pad it out till the end of the month so he doesnt have to pay 2 Managers.

I don't think he can take the risk of padding it out for another full month, nah, it'll come to a conclusion in a day or 2 mate.

Can't see it being announced the same day as Mourinho to Chelsea. Kenwright is a showman, he'll want the spotlight on him and the new manager when it does get announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.