Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney was the worse I've ever felt about someone leaving our club. Didn't help one of his first games being on TV in the CL and he bagged a hat-trick! As said that hurt and was like seeing ur Mrs with a new richer bloke!

Moyes does come a close 2nd tho.

Moyes will break the team soon when he comes in for Baines and Fellaini, Baines is the best left back and I will be surprised if he doesn't come in for Baines. How long does Baines have left on his contract?
He won't come for Baines. Having Evra (good enough as LB and important person in squad) should stop him from doing it, going for younger LB who would be Evra understudy would make much more sense.

Fellaini is quite possible though.

Moyes will break the team soon when he comes in for Baines and Fellaini, Baines is the best left back and I will be surprised if he doesn't come in for Baines. How long does Baines have left on his contract?

Ill bet you DECENT money that Baines stays at Everton this summer.

only problem with moyes was he couldnt get the players up fro the biggest games of any importance, but could always guarantee a top7 finish.
cant guarantee that with martinez, his football may be good to watch but they have lost most of their games then there manager comes out and says they were unlucky. Moyes used to come down heavy on players who stepped out of line martinez is too soft.

definitely felt loads worse when Rooney left than when any manager has gone. seems stupid now but I couldn't even watch England for a long time. now looking back, all of that put to one side, I do think he went far too early and maybe even to the wrong club

Agree with all that. Took quite a long time, but I'm happy to watch him do well for England now and even "proud" of his EFC heritage when he does -like last night's goal. Doubtless be similar with Moyes.

at least two years. I just don't see Moyes coming for them or getting permission to talk to them. He would be on a hiding to nothing if it went wrong from United fans who seem wary of him already, and at Baines age he isn't really a long term replacement for the money we would ask. World cup year too, why would either risk it and ask for a transfer. plus there is the prob naïve belief that they both look happy at the club at the moment, the team could easily be built around them and Moyes and the Manchester press can [Poor language removed] off

Agree with all that. Took quite a long time, but I'm happy to watch him do well for England now and even "proud" of his EFC heritage when he does -like last night's goal. Doubtless be similar with Moyes.

yeah, whisper it but I am starting to enjoy watching him again in an England shirt, think it would take moving from Man U before I started willing him on though

He won't come for Baines. Having Evra (good enough as LB and important person in squad) should stop him from doing it, going for younger LB who would be Evra understudy would make much more sense.

Fellaini is quite possible though.

Wouldn't be so sure he won't come for Baines. Evra is on his last legs butner unproven. Really wouldn't suprise me if he came in for Baines offering us butner on loan in return.

It's funny, as much as I want to keep both fellaini and Baines IF moyes had still been manager, trusting his transfer dealings if we'd been offered say:

20M - tv money
15M - Baines fee
30M - Fellaini fee

65M for moyes to reinvest in our team I would of been very tempted with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.