Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is it gonna be then Brennan????, theirs a fair shout it will be him, he's at least in the final 4 names that the new manager will come from

I don't know, and neither does anybody else.

But if you honestly believe Kenwright is likely to hire a coach from the Portugese league as a replacement for Moyes who pretty much ran the entire footballing aspect of Everton for 11 years i'd say calling it hopeful is being kind.

Leon Osman has 2 England caps though mate.

Come back when Maloney has been capped by England, son.

Ossie has been a great servant of this football club. He has been performing for the past 12 years in the Premier League. Maloney? Half good season. No contrast really. Osman wins.

I don't know, and neither does anybody else.

But if you honestly believe Kenwright is likely to hire a coach from the Portugese league as a replacement for Moyes who pretty much ran the entire footballing aspect of Everton for 11 years i'd say calling it hopeful is being kind.

Thing is their isn't many out their that have ran the entire footballing aspect of a team as moyes has had the freedom to do, so if you discount all of those without your gonna be left with not much choice, incidentally had moyes done that even at preston bfore he joined us?

Sick of negative blues here, we know nothing so stop saying stuff is/isn't going to happen. We know nothing so lets just wait and see.

This issue with who the manager is pissing me off, blues on facebook who wouldn't to bothered if we get Neville or Stubbs, their answer is someone got to start somewhere. Sick of fans with no ambition

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 4m Wigan chairman Dave Whelan tells @BBCSport: "Roberto wants 24 hours to think about what is going on." And adds: "Tomorrow is D-Day." #wafc

Status
Not open for further replies.