Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give Martinez the job tomorrow please, Bill.
He was never my first choice, but give him it. That way it means i dont kill myself at the thought of Stubbs, Lennon, Weir, Ferguson, Neville, Hughes, MacKay, Freedman, Poyet, O'Neill managing my Football Club.

Could be incase something happens overnight and they don't have anyone there to change the odds and they might get hammered, but you would think they would operate 24hrs.

You'd think it work automatically?

Oh didn't realise that, don't know why though
It's classed as a special market, bets over £25 ish will need to be approved by the traders, who generally work until around 9.30 at most hq's, the online markets will reopen early tomorrow. Prices still available on betfair.

Just give Martinez the job tomorrow please, Bill.
He was never my first choice, but give him it. That way it means i dont kill myself at the thought of Stubbs, Lennon, Weir, Ferguson, Neville, Hughes, MacKay, Freedman, Poyet, O'Neill managing my Football Club.
Hahaha That's about the size of it for me too.

There is a roughly 90% chance that any new manager will be next to useless - by which I mean they will be neither better nor worse than having any other random manager in charge.

I'm not just making this stat up, it is a fact measured by looking at the performance of every manager in the top flight over a 30 year period. Only the truly exceptional managers are either better (or worse) than what could be expected by simply looking at the wages they pay out.

Basically we have a 5% chance of a new manager coming in and getting us relegated, a 90% chance of dropping to about 12th in the league and a 5% chance of matching Moyes' performance.
You're saying that there is, mathematically, zero% chance of us improving with the next manager. Well, frankly, that's rather depressing, wouldn't you say?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ost-current-Everton-staff-job-says-Moyes.html

We need someone with fresh ideas, not a David Moyes acolyte to blindly follow his exact blueprint to the letter.

We don't need to change many things, but the time has come to cut the cord and go our own way.

Thats why I stated asking DM for advice towards appointing our new Manager may cause a conflict of interest - last week he should have gone on gardening leave - BK has to ask the fans or grow some independence from luvvie dovie Dave as he a Man U manager now like it or not!

50 quid on him to do what?

To write and star in a new movie, was this the wrong thread?

Should I have asked in the Ale House, sorry for the confusion, I hope no one thought I was suggesting him to replace Moyes that would be almost as ridiculously stupid as suggesting Rafael wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.