Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the comments section of the abola article.

I expect you to stay in the Tri-Champion, but if you are, good luck and deserve, are a child of the Dragon.

"Think YOU can point do you Neville?"

Makes it look effortless...

vitorpereira98.jpg

All you need to know about

VP

Love this! The one thing Nev thought he was best at Vitor still blows him out of the water.

Please let it be on, please

100% spot on.

I'm not a Moyes hater, far from it, I appreciate all that he has done for the club, but he never let himself become emotionally involved. He was never an Evertonian, and that became more and more apparent over the last 2 seasons.

I want our next manager to be someone who is passionate. You don't win anything unless you're the type of manager who gets excited about a job; Moyes was always so dour and miserable.

I would like us to appoint either an Evertonian with hisrtory at the club or a foreign manager who will come in with a fresh approach and a hunger to succeed.

I'd like a quid for every time I've seen him pumping his fists and smiling broadly when Everton score.

Are people still looking at the odds ffs

Lennon was clear fav a week ago, Then we had Martinez, Now its this Vic fella

They know less than us

Odds aren't always right, but they are a better indicator than anything else we've got to go on. Like what the toffee girl's uncle overheard the tea lady telling the boot boy.

I really hope this Porto fella signs a new contract, I think he would be a disaster in the Prem

We need someone who knows the ropes, Pullis or Hughes for me

Maybe Kenwright is just waiting for the green light from Moyes before he appoints Pereira.

Hopefully Everton's greatest ever manager will give his approval once he's finished boxing off his mates with new deals.

Odds aren't always right, but they are a better indicator than anything else we've got to go on. Like what the toffee girl's uncle overheard the tea lady telling the boot boy.

Not really, they're merely an indication of who Evertonians are currently thinking (based on rumours) are the most likely contenders. The Bookies are just applying the maths, to the largely baseless rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.