MOYES - Everton's FA Cup record under Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem to care as much about people talking about Moyes as the people talking about Moyes actually care about him.

Let it go, lads.

People seem to care as much about the people who care about the people talking about Moyes as the people talking about the people talking about Moyes actually care about them.

Lat it go, lads.

how dare we talk about our ex-manager. I mean I've never heard people b**** about their ex-wife/girlfriend ever.

I mean I've never heard people b**** about their ex-wife/girlfriend ever.

I tell those people to get over it, too.

We've got a better hotter new date and the ex is off making a fool of themselves, why dwell on it?

Moyes has done more for this club since leaving then he did while here, I have nothing but fond feelings for the guy who's opened up a CL spot and given us 3 points this season.

It's a thread debating Evertons recent record in the FA Cup.

Some of you need to get over yourselves- pathetic criticism of the OP.

No, from his original thread title stating simply "MOYES" (all caps) and the OP stated desire to see City "wipe the floor" with Moyes' side, it's clearly another thread beating the same old drum. The disdain people hold for the man and the inability to move on still surprises me.

I actually think its a good thread tbh. I knew our record was pretty **** but I'm surprised by how many times we lost at home. That Blackburn and Birmingham and Oldham and Reading still piss me off. Someone mentioned yesterday for us to go 18 years without silverware really is a bit of a ****ter. Our record in the league cup is probably just as crap as well.

That Reading one really p***** me off. After beating chelski in such a dramatic fashion we go out of the cup at home to Reading FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.