MOYES - Everton's FA Cup record under Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFO

Requested ban
In this morning’s paper, prior to the FA Cup game with Swansea, The Deluded One was quoted as saying, “I need a trophy. My record is not too bad but not good enough yet.”

Having joined us a week after the debacle against ‘Boro in the 2002 QF, his actual FA Cup record was:

2003 3rd Round Lost Away to Shrewsbury (who were 91st in the Football League at the time!)
2004 4th Round Lost Away to Fulham (after Goodison draw)
2005 5th Round Lost Home to Man Utd
2006 4th Round Lost Away to Chelsea (after Goodison draw)
2007 3rd Round Lost Home to Blackburn
2008 3rd Round Lost Home to Oldham
2009 Final Lost to Chelsea
2010 4th Round Lost Home to Birmingham
2011 5th Round Lost Home to Reading
2012 Semi Final Lost to RS
2013 QF Lost Home to Wigan

When you consider the luck he had with home draws, I think his “…not too bad…” claim is nonsense. Another home loss today just compounds that view.

I do wish him all the best in his League Cup Semi-Final though because I can’t wait to see the miserable git’s face after City wipe the floor with United at Wembley.

Y'know how some Liverpool fans think we're obsessed with them?

We're not obviously.

But I really think some Everton fans are obsessed with Moyes.

He got to a period when he downed tools here knowing he was fireproof and turned into billy big bollocks "HE" was the club and all should worship at whatever dross or woeful result he served up because 7th place trophy was good enough for shthouses like us.

A recipe for disaster when arrogance overtakes accountability and imo those years damaged this club as lack of ambition became excusable.

Every suspicion about Moyes has been confirmed since he lied saying he only knew Fergusons plans when he was buying pasties with Mrs Moyes.

He does "martyrdom" better than anyone he stands in front of the interviewer like a whipped dog when it goes tits up and people go "ahhh, man of integrity feel sorry for him", I'd have more respect if he manned up and told them to fook off.

The man is a fraud and deserves all the odium he's getting

But I really think some Everton fans are obsessed with Moyes.

I think that's perfectly understandable.

The story arc is still in motion, and it ends with him getting the boot at Old Trafford.

That's what we're all waiting for, let's be honest. Things will calm down when that happens.

It's a thread debating Evertons recent record in the FA Cup.

Some of you need to get over yourselves- pathetic criticism of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.