Moyes Blasts League Cup Officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the mystical suggestion of a 39th game came up to be played overseas I suggested that instead of doing something as balmy as that the Prem would have been better with drawing the top eight clubs from the Carling cup and play for another KO trophy say 'Prem champions trophy' which could have been played as a ko tournement anywhere they wanted, preseason as some many teams now take part in some other half baked comp run by a club. It would certainly easy the in season pressure on teams who have to complete in Europe and help the lower teams gain more prestige in the Carling cup on top of which the stupid 39th game idea would be put to bed for good.

When the mystical suggestion of a 39th game came up to be played overseas I suggested that instead of doing something as balmy as that the Prem would have been better with drawing the top eight clubs from the Carling cup and play for another KO trophy say 'Prem champions trophy' which could have been played as a ko tournement anywhere they wanted, preseason as some many teams now take part in some other half baked comp run by a club. It would certainly easy the in season pressure on teams who have to complete in Europe and help the lower teams gain more prestige in the Carling cup on top of which the stupid 39th game idea would be put to bed for good.

There speaks a man of interlect and common sense, sadly lacking in the powers that run football these days;)

With Prem' Club ownership now 50/50 , Brits and Foreigners , it's a matter of time , my mate .
Within 5 years .

He is right but I feel he should shut up. Next thing he will be just like the Fat Waiter, Whinging Wenger, Red nose Ferguson not to mention that piece of crud at Eastlands.

Shut up Davey and get the team winning FFS.

He is right but I feel he should shut up. Next thing he will be just like the Fat Waiter, Whinging Wenger, Red nose Ferguson not to mention that piece of crud at Eastlands.

Shut up Davey and get the team winning FFS.

Or maybe he should stop Everton getting shafted by everybody, I would rather he opened his mouth, than sit there and take it like a biatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.