Moyes at CB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off your fat arse and do some excersise.

Sorry mate, someone had to say it.

Get off your fat arse and do some excersise.

Sorry mate, someone had to say it.

That doesnt actually work. You see as said, im happy, lazy, fat and happy. Its a combination of being naturally lazy and also consuming vast amounts of green goodness. It doesnt give me the drive needed to succeed.

But me and the Missus did start doing some running and walking every night, but then the kids moved in and we couldnt go out at night.

Untill I was about 30 I used to play football most nights a week, so I didnt have a problem, then I stopped playing football, then I became an extra from fat camp.

15 stone? I would look as skinny as Fellaini with that sort of weight. What sort of things you talking about here? Sell it to me. I mean im happy being fat with moobs, but I reckon my Missus would be happier and clearly my health would love me to lose some weight.

You wouldn't look skinny if you were 15 stone you ******* idiot, you're not 6"9 are you?

Mainly we would be looking at making you move around a lot more and eating less [Poor language removed] - it's fairly simple really. Obviously to lose as much as I said initially you'd have to go pretty mental, but you could easily shift a couple of stone just by not being a lazy ***got. Once you get down to a reasonable weight it becomes much easier to train properly.

Im big boned mate and have a naturally big frame, 15 stone will make me look like a smackhead.

But defo looking at losing some weight after Xmas. AGAIN.

A couple of slight dietary disciplines makes huge differences.

Like cutting out chips, fizzy drinks and trying to snack sensibly.

I've just lost (most of my) belly in six weeks doing it.

I think my main problem is Coke. I drink loads of it, I actually dont eat that much. I eat 1 meal a day and then snack, but its mostly late night snacking with the munchies and because I only have 1 main meal I suppose my body stores fat to help it get thru untill I eat.

Like now. I had my tea last night about 7pm, then I had some crisps and a choccy bar about 2am. I havent eaten yet today.

I think my main problem is Coke. I drink loads of it, I actually dont eat that much. I eat 1 meal a day and then snack, but its mostly late night snacking with the munchies and because I only have 1 main meal I suppose my body stores fat to help it get thru untill I eat.

Like now. I had my tea last night about 7pm, then I had some crisps and a choccy bar about 2am. I havent eaten yet today.

Your body goes into storage mode.

Do you eat anything for breakfast?

Well that's probably one of the worst dietary routines I've ever heard, once again I am left questioning what exactly is wrong with your brain.

Everton (From): Howard, Nash, Hibbert, Coleman, Duffy, MOYES, Distin, Mustafi, Neill, Yobo, Baines, Cahill, Pienaar, Fellaini, Bilyaletdinov, Rodwell, Akpan, Gosling, Baxter, Agard, Jo, Yakubu, Saha.

Status
Not open for further replies.