Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

• Total voters
Rooney
Kanchelskis
Rodriguez
Southall
Lukaku

Would be my top 5. I cannot really pick between them as they where all very talented in different ways.

If there was a most talented self-promoter poll he'd win it. Yapping away on local radio taking about himself in the third person.

His (thankfully) brief time here was sponsored by the Echo who propagated the myth he was a 'rolls-Royce' defender, when in reality he was a Reliant Robin who pointed a lot and depended on Richard Dunne doing all the work at CB...and some mugs fell for their utter codswallop.

File under 'F' for fraud.
He was before my time but without googling I'm certain I can guess 1 of his former clubs

He was before my time but without googling I'm certain I can guess 1 of his former clubs

Trash is trash. In the same way I'd say John Collins was an arrogant failure here at Everton...but you crack on.

If people bring Echo favourite 'Goughie' up and ask what he was like I'll tell them the truth. He was a hardly-here, self-promoting, broken down top flight player who Smith brought in to act as his spy in the changing room.