Mirallas to start against Villa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun4658

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I'm beginning to show an unhealthy interest in this guy. I haven't even seen him play but I reckon he'll do a great job for us. I hope he does anyway.

So do you think he'll start on Saturday. And all things being equal, where do you think he'll play?

Where would you like to see him play?

I'm saying wide right. Would add a little balance to the team. In a perfect world he would partner jelly fish, but with big wigs form in that role in the hole and the fact that we are away, we all know that's not gonna happen.

He'll be on the bench, when's the last time Moyes put a new signing straight into the starting line up, excluding Pienaar.

id like him to start in place of ossie but i know theres no chance of that....

Ossie played pretty well on Monday but he's no right winger. For Villa I'd like to see Mirallas on the right, Osman in the centre and Pienaar left with Fellaini sitting deeper.

On the other hand, the big man was boss in behind Jelavic, so for the first time in a long time, we've got real options going forward.

He should start on the bench, as the XI who played against United have earned another starting spot.

It's a shame for Osman that we have two players who work better together in central midfield that him (Gibson and Fellaini), and so it is likely he who will make way for Mirallas if and when he forces his way into the team.

However if we continue long term with 4-5-1, Ossie should start in CM alongside the other two mentioned.

I think he'll start with the same team as he put out against Utd, with Kev on the bench but i expect to see him on 70 instead of Coleman.

I think he will then start him against Orient

He will be on the bench. Hopefully we can get a look at him after say 60-70 minutes. Can see Moyes using him in every attacking position over next few weeks, as they probably don't even know where his strongest position is yet.

Ossie played pretty well on Monday but he's no right winger. For Villa I'd like to see Mirallas on the right, Osman in the centre and Pienaar left with Fellaini sitting deeper.

On the other hand, the big man was boss in behind Jelavic, so for the first time in a long time, we've got real options going forward.

Feels great doesn't it! Going high through the middle worked for us against Man u. We know that going left through Baines/Pienaar has always worked, and when Hibbert can get into space on the right, he can deliver decent balls. But I agree with you, Mirallas should start on the right. He's right footed so it'll be great to see him and Pienaar swap wings and unleash it!

I Would probably die of a cardiac arrest if moyes started him against villa. Then demand to know who this manager is after doing a most unmoyes like thing.

I hope he's any good or there will be mass bleachings in here.

I awaiting to unleash hell on those who thought an still he we've signed Lionel messi the way some have gone about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.