Midweek Fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taffy Toffee

Player Valuation: £25k
Been looking at the midweek home fixtures:

Everton v Bolton - Wednesday, November 10 2010(19.45)
Everton v Spurs - Wednesday, January 5 2011(19.45)

To be honest I doubt the lads relish a midweek fixture late in the evening as its not really part of the routine. But I reckon we should try n get as many of us down to the stadium on these dates. Because when the lads see a full stadium with a crowd thats really up for it then i reckon that adrenaline is gonna kick in and they will realise that they have got a job to do!
I truly believe that things like this will make all the difference this season, EVERY GAME is a must win game and we have to show our support EVEN IF IT IS MIDWEEK AND UVE GOT KARATE ON A WEDNESDAY NITE!

Been looking at the midweek home fixtures:

Everton v Bolton - Wednesday, November 10 2010(19.45)
Everton v Spurs - Wednesday, January 5 2011(19.45)

To be honest I doubt the lads relish a midweek fixture late in the evening as its not really part of the routine. But I reckon we should try n get as many of us down to the stadium on these dates. Because when the lads see a full stadium with a crowd thats really up for it then i reckon that adrenaline is gonna kick in and they will realise that they have got a job to do!
I truly believe that things like this will make all the difference this season, EVERY GAME is a must win game and we have to show our support EVEN IF IT IS MIDWEEK AND UVE GOT KARATE ON A WEDNESDAY NITE!

This applies to EVERY game, don't see why these 2 are any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.