Michael Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry could have had a yellow ages earlier.
Everton need a mark noble. Somebody should have been in refs face after 20 minutes with fingers up counting Kennedy fouls. Same for Costa.
Ref was decent

He let a lot go early on which proved the right thing to do otherwise it could have ended up 9 v 9.

Missed a cynical stamp by Kenedy in the 1st half though.

said it so many times on here,but for me hes the best ref in the league,he gets the odd thing wrong as they do,but thought [even if we had lost] that he was excellent tonight,and got everything right and tried to let the game flow as much as possible

Had to admit good strong refereeing from him tonight, must of had every Chelsea players head in his ear throughout. Also ignored Costa's pathetic dive in the box for a pen.

Spot on, I think possibly the only thing he got wrong was the second yellow for Barry, as Fabregas knew exactly what he was doing and Oliver bought it. Other than that a very good performance .
Thought it was spot on mate,Barry should know better

He's the best ref in the league.

Don't think he got one call wrong.

Always gives himself time and takes himself away from it all. Bound to make one or two mistakes but overall a top offical and only young to boot.

How Atkinson and Clattenburg are off to the Euros instead of him is beyond me

before he went pro he was a ref in my local football league and he was terrible, he has come on so much and is the top ref in the league now had a cracking game yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.