• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

No.

To qualify for Bournemouth for example...

You needed 18+ "Aways", which included City, Chelsea, Norwich and Dagenham at home in the cup from the 15/16 season. West Brom, Yeovil or Sunderland won't count, neither will Barnsley, City, Reading or Boro.

From October/November, it'll change to games from this season, where all played away games (League and Cup), and any home cup game (Yeovil and Norwich so far) will count.

Thanks for the info mate...

Ridiculous how you don't get a credit for travelling to Barnsley, City, Reading or Boro on a week night, yet get one for going a cup home saturday... Just money making at the expense of loyal fans and completely against 'people's club' mentality'

Glad it's changed!

Thanks for the info mate...

Ridiculous how you don't get a credit for travelling to Barnsley, City, Reading or Boro on a week night, yet get one for going a cup home saturday... Just money making at the expense of loyal fans and completely against 'people's club' mentality'

Glad it's changed!

I see where the club where the club were coming from.

I mean, does anyone really have any interest in Dagenham at home in the cup? Cause I never. But I went for the credit. As I'm sure, many others did!

I agree with you though, why did away games not count? As I did my fair share f league cup and FA cup ones

Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed we've not sold Sunderland out tbh.

Good start and a new manager who has us playing high tempo football.

I know it's Monday night etc. But we'd always sell out games like this in previous seasons.

So why not this?

I know it's Monday night etc. But we'd always sell out games like this in previous seasons.

So why not this?

We wouldn't have. We've played Newcastle a few times in recent seasons mid week and we'd always take around 2,000 there too instead of 3,100. In Martinez' first season when we came 5th, we played them in March, won 3-0 and only had 2,000 there. We don't have much support up in the North East. Hopefully we will have closer to 2,500 there on Monday but it will beat the 700 we had a few months ago anyway lol.

We don't have to answer to anyone when it comes to away followings either. If you had any other English club who'd finished 11th 2 seasons in a row, hadn't won a trophy for 21 years and were playing a mid week away 170 miles away that wasn't in London (that only applies to non-London clubs obviously), I reckon there would only be 4 other clubs who would match or better us. The ones with loads of out of town fans to fill the seats due to constant success - Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal. The only other one I think would be similar to us would be Leeds, whose home support is average at best, but away support has been one of the best in the country despite being in the lower leagues for well over 10 years now.

Man City and Chelsea wouldn't take the numbers we do in our position (Man City don't even when in the top 4), and Spurs' away following has significantly improved in the last 7 years since becoming a club that regularly finishes between 3rd and 6th.

So why not this?
On Thursday less than 100 tickets left should sell out