• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Seen a ticket advertised genuine or fake ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-18-18-33-58.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-18-18-33-58.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 130
2 tickets available for Saturday, Face Value, however there is a catch. My mate is running the London Marathon on Sunday. He is short of his target. He is offering his tickets Face Value £120 for 2 to whoever takes his total over his target.

The link is below along with a pic of the tickets. Any questions feel free to contact me.

http://m.virginmoneygiving.com/mt/u...age.action?userUrl=AndyEarley&un_jtt_redirect

View attachment 21289

From looking at these tickets they look slightly different between the Wembley sign at the bottom touching the bb scan box and the other ticket ( genuine ) with a clear space in between.. not sure if they completely print them identical or not. Just being overly paranoid as I don't want to be scammed.

downloadfile-2.jpg
Sorry just new to the forum still trying to get used to it. Here are the previous posters pictures

Last edited by a moderator:

From looking at these tickets they look slightly different between the Wembley sign at the bottom touching the bb scan box and the other ticket ( genuine ) with a clear space in between.. not sure if they completely print them identical or not. Just being overly paranoid as I don't want to be scammed.

On one of mine they touch, and on the other there is a tiny bit of white between them.

I reckon they are real, but there is no way to be certain mate.

Does anybody reckon there is a good chance of getting tickets around Wembley on Saturday? Obviously there will be touts around quoting inflated prices - but do you reckon there will be some face value tickets been sold? I've read on a few other forums about fans getting tickets outside the ground.
My mate selling his, but its the man u end. let me know if you are interested.

I've got him down to £150 now but yeah its not on really is it. He has posted me his address to pick up so hopefully they are genuine
Just be wary mate. The fraudulent nature of some people out there is not to be sniffed at. Don't go alone to someone else's house, especially as the know you'll be carrying £150 cash on you. Go with someone or meet public, how far are you gonna have to travel to pick them up?

No matter what don't trust Craiglist.