• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Need 1 for sunderland if anyone can help us out getting it on their credits will meet at the match on saturday to collect

Need some help getting 1 child and 1 Adult preferably if not I'll have to try for 2 adults for spurs away (not on sale yet I know, just a heads up) any help appreciated. :)

Random but how long is the season ticket waiting list!?
There is no waiting list, you can buy a season ticket for this season now. They just knock the price of the games off which have already been. e.g it may cost you £430 instead of £550 cause you've missed some matches.

If you buy ST try and get to the ground to sit in the seat beforehand, I went on the site the other day to see how much a season ticket was from now (out of interest) and could only find restricted/obstructed views.

Just been speaking to a Spurs fan who is 37 thousand place on the waiting list. Was just checking to see if we had a waiting list as I want to get one next season!

Just been speaking to a Spurs fan who is 37 thousand place on the waiting list. Was just checking to see if we had a waiting list as I want to get one next season!

I got mine this season, went to the ground in April to pick my seat, then got a chance to swap it come May when people didn't renew from last season.

I was happy with the seat but if you're not, you can swap it on the early bird price.

I got mine this season, went to the ground in April to pick my seat, then got a chance to swap it come May when people didn't renew from last season.

I was happy with the seat but if you're not, you can swap it on the early bird price.

Did you just buy it and get it straight away? Sounds pretty easy!

Or if you get to a home game sooner in the stand you want to be in, just arrive an hour earlier before the game and try out a few seats and get to see what's obstructed. Then come the release ur not guessing.

As per the so called Big Clubs, they all have waiting lists for ST but never take people off who no longer want them or have died.

For instance, we will have supporters on the front row of the Upper and Lower Bullens right in the middle of the stadium that are celebrating their 110th birthday, these seats have been bought years ago and handed down.

Individuals have signed up to waiting lists and never taken themselves from them when no longer required, my missus bless her shouts for the other half of the city, she has been on their waiting list for over 20 years and after a recent purge by the [Poor language removed] now moved from twenty seven millionth to 4000th, as long as she pays for the privilege of sitting on the waiting list.

All very subjective.

As per the so called Big Clubs, they all have waiting lists for ST but never take people off who no longer want them or have died.

For instance, we will have supporters on the front row of the Upper and Lower Bullens right in the middle of the stadium that are celebrating their 110th birthday, these seats have been bought years ago and handed down.

Individuals have signed up to waiting lists and never taken themselves from them when no longer required, my missus bless her shouts for the other half of the city, she has been on their waiting list for over 20 years and after a recent purge by the [Poor language removed] now moved from twenty seven millionth to 4000th, as long as she pays for the privilege of sitting on the waiting list.

All very subjective.

half the people on their waiting list have already got tickets as well on other peoples names so as soon as they can get one under their own name they will lose a couple of thousand current sth as well.

Hence why they are doing the expansion in 2 phases in case there isn't enough demand.