• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Got two tickets because a buddy decided to tag along with me!! Never in my life have I gotten tickets for this cheap. My seats are GT/GT6/B/0154 and 155. I believe they're up front next to the corner flag sort of, these should be pretty good seats, right? Beyond excited, I'm all giddy like a child at work!

Mate, this is a bit off-topic, but if this is going to be your first time at Goodison, can you write up your experience of it all and create a new thread in the forum telling us all about it ?

We've had quite a few Yanks over here ( @mezzrow and @johnnydawg68 come to mind, but there's been plenty others ) and it's ace for us arl arses to hear from our, normally, exiled fellow Blues ;)

Got two tickets because a buddy decided to tag along with me!! Never in my life have I gotten tickets for this cheap. My seats are GT/GT6/B/0154 and 155. I believe they're up front next to the corner flag sort of, these should be pretty good seats, right? Beyond excited, I'm all giddy like a child at work!

Have a great time mate.

There's nowhere quite like Goodison under the lights

Mate, this is a bit off-topic, but if this is going to be your first time at Goodison, can you write up your experience of it all and create a new thread in the forum telling us all about it ?

We've had quite a few Yanks over here ( @mezzrow and @johnnydawg68 come to mind, but there's been plenty others ) and it's ace for us arl arses to hear from our, normally, exiled fellow Blues ;)

I'm not a phenomenal writer, but I'll happily give it a go! My first game is actually going to be the Southampton league match on the 2nd, but I'm going to be in the Upper Bullens with around 30 or so other people who bought tickets through Everton USA too. Part of the reason why I wanted to make sure to get the full experience and be in Gwladys is because it's been a big and expensive undertaking for me so I wanted to get the most out of it. This is my first time leaving the US too, so it's going to be a wild experience.

If anybody wants to follow me directly while I'm there, I'm on twitter with the same username (NSNOReilly). Fair warning, I'm only 24 and can understandably be a bit of a shithead on there but I'll be posting pictures and everything most rapidly through it.

I'll happily do that though!

Also, as a random aside: Is there a definitive guide on here (or elsewhere) for first timers at Goodison? I've had a bit of difficult time finding out if the player parade or anything like that still happens.

I'm not a phenomenal writer, but I'll happily give it a go! My first game is actually going to be the Southampton league match on the 2nd, but I'm going to be in the Upper Bullens with around 30 or so other people who bought tickets through Everton USA too. Part of the reason why I wanted to make sure to get the full experience and be in Gwladys is because it's been a big and expensive undertaking for me so I wanted to get the most out of it. This is my first time leaving the US too, so it's going to be a wild experience.

If anybody wants to follow me directly while I'm there, I'm on twitter with the same username (NSNOReilly). Fair warning, I'm only 24 and can understandably be a bit of a shithead on there but I'll be posting pictures and everything most rapidly through it.

I'll happily do that though!

Also, as a random aside: Is there a definitive guide on here (or elsewhere) for first timers at Goodison? I've had a bit of difficult time finding out if the player parade or anything like that still happens.
We all meet in the Lisbon for pre match drinks :cheers: