• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Are you for real?
If you have paid over £500 for a season ticket and you have a couple of credits, you are well within your right to buy an away ticket and if you cant make it, sell it on to another blue for face value.

Sorry i disagree with this.

Don't take it personally mate, sounds like this is what you do, fair play, you could be fleecing fans, but i mean, it could be stopping fans who actually want to buy tickets going, i have a few mates, who make it to 1-2 a season, and they've stood no chance this season aside from Burnley, cause people with no intention of going buy the tickets, you don't go out and buy a car, only to sell it to someone else for the same price.

It happens with all the big clubs, but what can I say? Nothing will stop it.

Are you for real?
If you have paid over £500 for a season ticket and you have a couple of credits, you are well within your right to buy an away ticket and if you cant make it, sell it on to another blue for face value.

if you know you can't go though it stops people who want to get onto the credit ladder and maybe actually would go the game though doesn't it

Sorry i disagree with this.

Don't take it personally mate, sounds like this is what you do, fair play, you could be fleecing fans, but i mean, it could be stopping fans who actually want to buy tickets going, i have a few mates, who make it to 1-2 a season, and they've stood no chance this season aside from Burnley, cause people with no intention of going buy the tickets, you don't go out and buy a car, only to sell it to someone else for the same price.

It happens with all the big clubs, but what can I say? Nothing will stop it.

Who's to say he doesnt want to get on the ladder himself, he has already said he sells on for face value, so apart from the credit the price of the ticket is the same whether he sells it here on someone buys it from EFC. The guy might of already missed aways he wanted to get to but couldnt as he is stuck on 2 credits. 3 Credits dont get you any advantage over 2. Just saying like.

The away ticket criteria leaves you between a rock and a hard place! If you have no credits you can't get any tickets unless a match goes to season tickets or general sale; if you have enough credits to meet the criteria to get tickets at the start of the season as you attended a fair few the previous season you would be foolish to miss credits for games where you cannot attend this season otherwise you eventually end up unable to meet the criteria for most games later in the season . As I have previously mentioned it is a better method of doing things than the lottery of what number your season ticket number ended in which was in use in the 80s! Unfortunately like most systems there are winners and losers.

Need 2 tickets for the spurs game.

One of lads on this forum sorted me tickets to the same fixture in 2011 only for it to get cancelled due to the riots!!!

Also happy if its easier for someone to give me 2 customer numbers so they can accumlate credits for future away fixtures :)

Won two tickets to the Swansea game from Barclays.

They're for the Main Stand MS5 - anyone know where about it is and whether theyre any good? I presume it's like a corporate section?