• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I know it's quite away off but do people think hull away on new years day might go to general sale?

If it wasn't for the credit grabbers i'd say deffo, it's not an appealing fixture, everyone hungover, crap atmosphere, and it's in Hull, we'll get 2,500 tickets if we're lucky and they'll all be snapped up.

If it wasn't for the credit grabbers i'd say deffo, it's not an appealing fixture, everyone hungover, crap atmosphere, and it's in Hull, we'll get 2,500 tickets if we're lucky and they'll all be snapped up.

No way. It'll be one of the more popular ones, smallish allocation on a public holiday (irrespective of hangovers) in a northern city.

As per the so called Big Clubs, they all have waiting lists for ST but never take people off who no longer want them or have died.

For instance, we will have supporters on the front row of the Upper and Lower Bullens right in the middle of the stadium that are celebrating their 110th birthday, these seats have been bought years ago and handed down.

Individuals have signed up to waiting lists and never taken themselves from them when no longer required, my missus bless her shouts for the other half of the city, she has been on their waiting list for over 20 years and after a recent purge by the [Poor language removed] now moved from twenty seven millionth to 4000th, as long as she pays for the privilege of sitting on the waiting list.

All very subjective.

Flippin' eck.

How much do they charge for you to officially want a season ticket?

Might be a long shot but is anyone not intending to travel down to spurs that has a season ticket number that I could use? cheers;)

Hey Guys,

bit of a long one but am finding in difficult to sort. Am heading over from Australia in Dec/Jan and am trying to find a way to get tickets to the everton supporters area for the Newcastle away game on Dec 28th. can anyone point me in the direction of how to guarantee 2 tickets and or put me in touch with anyone who may not be using there allocated tickets for this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated close to impossible to figure out for someone trying to do it for the 1st time and don't wanna end up stuck in a the newcastle areas

Thanks Steve