2023/24 Mason Holgate

That is literally proving the exact opposite of the point you’re trying to make lol lol lol out of over 200 messages, only 34 of them came from UK accounts?

Anyway have you looked at those account names yet Ste? I bet you haven’t.

That is literally proving the exact opposite of the point you’re trying to make lol lol lol out of over 200 messages, only 34 of them came from UK accounts?

Anyway have you looked at those account names yet Ste? I bet you haven’t.
Ye, that's the majority out of the amount that there were.

Look mate it's not a 'I think England is racist and no one else is' thing. I'm from Ireland and racism is worryingly on the rise and more normalised by the day.

People are just burying their heads in the sand if they think other countries are at fault.

Ancelotti used to play Holgate regularly so maybe he'll take him off our hands.
Joselu , a journeyman professional who spent some time with Stoke last night scored to get Madrid into a CL final.

There would have been uproar on here if we had signed him.

It just shows players can do well at some clubs and not at others and also what a really good manager can get from ordinary players.

Holgate is no world beater but certainly was not a bad player.
I don't know why but his form has fallen off a cliff in the last year or two.

Dyche said that Holgate pushed for a move away at the start of the season and it makes me wonder if he has lost the taste for the hard work that professional football demands. He is already a wealthy young man.