Martin Tyler reception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from his comments about us, let's not forget his near-hysteria when the RS score and his utter desolation when they concede. He is still depressed about Slippy G's magical moment...

unless whoppers like Tyler are given grief we may as well give up! I was one who emailed sky and got the standard smoke up your as reply! so roll on the abuse .

LADS WE SHOULD MAKE A BANNER OR SOMETHING, CANT BE AVING DER MEEJA SAYIN THINGS ABAR US AND DAT, IVE GOT A FEW BEDSHEETS ERE AND SOME RED PAINT, WHAT SHALL WE BUT ON THE BANNER LADS? "NOBODY CALLED MARTIN ERE PLEASE"?

YNWA

He was a young ITV commentator when I was mascot years ago. He was dead nice to me then so I can't bring myself to dislike the senile old git now.

Are we talking about the City game last season? When he was crying because we didn't beat the eventual champions? Meaning we had obviously thrown the game?

That and the fact Sky TV had obviously turned down the crowd mics to make our support seem 'less vocal' - highlighting the supposed fact we wanted to lose so Liverpool wouldn't win the league?

Oh yeah I remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.