• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of when we went from 2-0 to 2-3 against West Ham. I gave up on that fraud then, I'm giving up on this fraud now.
Terrible subs, terrible game management, terrible managing all-round.

What the frig was that Mina substitution all about, they didn’t have a clue what they were supposed to be doing or who they were picking up. Horrendous sub

We need to get rid of this moron asap. The longer he's here the more damage he'll inflict. Totally clueless, a poor man's Martinez. The only place he'll ever take us is down If he's given long enough. We've had a very lucky escape this season, in a half decent league we'd 100% get relegated. We can't keep relying on other teams being crap and that's all we'll ever be to do while he's our manager. OUT NOW, for the love of God Everton act FFS!

Reminds me of when we went from 2-0 to 2-3 against West Ham. I gave up on that fraud then, I'm giving up on this fraud now.
Terrible subs, terrible game management, terrible managing all-round.

Yep, that's when I gave up on Martinez too.

This should be the wake up call to the board that this guy is a clown.

The point I was making was at 60 mins I was very happy with the Silva regime and how he has managed to pick up the form again.

And we were controlling the game with such ease. I'm not sure one bad substitution should change that feeling although it is an extremely costly one

All three goals are from poor defending or goalkeeping, he needs to get them mentally stronger.

Keane is particularly weak mentally it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.