• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford going on about silva,is like Liverpool fans never giving in about the league.as in both never give in or shut up,like a broken record both are

Only watford could keep a boss after turning down 2 or 3 official bids from us,then we get who we did,then watford win there next game or 2 after we got sam,to then go a 6 week run of hardly winning to then sack silva,to then blame us for there bad run of form,Lets not forget not once did he say he wanted to go,even though he almost for a cert did,we then in the end get a boss who is in no contract at all,so i fail to see how watford get to were they get lol

Last edited:

There's not even any evidence of that - it's more than likely a team that featured Tom Cleverley in midfield simply fell apart after overachieving for a bit.

What they're doing is so small time it's unreal. I'm fully on board with Everton staying silent and treating the issue with the contempt it deserves.
Exactly. They basically returned to their natural position. If they hadn't been so far in the top half of the table at the beginning of the season no-one would have batted an eyelid at where they were when they fired him, and the new manager did no better overall than Silva had.

I agree with you, but I also think you shouldn't have a go at everyone who has critiqued this

I get why it can be frustrating, but at the same time there is a definite difference between those who are negative for negativism's sake and those who have genuine and reasonable critiques, and too often on here the latter get confused for the former and end up unfairly maligned

You keep saying you agree with me and then disagreeing with me. IM NOT STUPID MIKE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

We have done it. We have been officially COMPLAINED ABOUT.

Watford FC feels compelled to make the following statement in a bid to correct erroneous and misleading media reports concerning an ongoing dispute with Everton FC.

The club have made an official complaint to the Premier League over an allegation of an illegal approach to former manager, Marco Silva.

The complaint to the Premier League makes clear the seriousness of the allegation and what the club believes is overwhelming evidence of a clear breach of Premier League rules.

At the request of the Premier League we entered into mediation with Everton in a process that involved club officials and their respective legal teams, with no conclusion being reached.

Therefore the disciplinary process continues. In pursuing its disciplinary claim, the club has known from the outset it forfeited any right to compensation as a consequence of not following a proposed arbitration process.

We believe this situation is not about a compensation figure but the principle of making a stand when the actions of one Premier League club completely undermine and cause intrinsic damage to a fellow member club.

We trust in the Premier League to fully investigate the complaint and we will comply with that process.

The club will be making no further comment.

I'm not sure that this is true.

All I know is that when Watford are relegated again this season it will be brilliant. If watford fans really think we will receive a points deduction then they are deluded beyond repair. If we got a points deduction then the entirety of the top 6 should have had points taken away at some point (especially the RS with the way they do business). Its just out of the question. The fact that they were unable to get any compensation tells me all I need to know. They have nothing and the FA sees that. They fired him.

It’s actually quite embarrassing how little shame Watford have. They gladly bent us over for Richarlison then release this statement. I hope they get relegated to the bowels of Hell. Cowards

Surely we should be suing the fa for when Sven came out at Euro 2004 and said Rooney needs to move to a bigger team. Never forgiven the Swedish blert for that

Can you not read? Watford recognise that they have forfeited any right to compensation.
"At the request of the Premier League we entered into mediation with Everton in a process that involved club officials and their respective legal teams, with no conclusion being reached.

Therefore the disciplinary process continues. In pursuing its disciplinary claim, the club has known from the outset it forfeited any right to compensation as a consequence of not following a proposed arbitration process.

We believe this situation is not about a compensation figure but the principle of making a stand when the actions of one Premier League club completely undermine and cause intrinsic damage to a fellow member club".

They are after punishing Everton. And I would imagine that to pursue this they must have some pretty damning evidence.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning. Seems obvious that after this length of time that they have zero damning evidence.

Watford gonna Watford. The not as attractive bride that was left at the altar after doing the same thing to Hull City that they are now pissed about Everton doing.

Get bent, Watford.

Unfortunately your self-obsessed manager conducted all of his negotiations on a club provided phone, so records of the hours he spent discussing terms are in the club's hands.

The horror. A manager uses his phone to discuss his desire to move away from piddling Watford.

THE HORROR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.