2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a case of overhyping, its unrealistic expectations.

Expecting a whole squad to be rebuilt in 3 transfer windows.

Its devoid of any sense or reason.
I very much agree with this being a totally unrealistic expectation but after spending a fair amount of time at a club and bringing a good amount of players in, is it not understandable to be aggrieved at the club going backwards?

I very much agree with this being a totally unrealistic expectation but after spending a fair amount of time at a club and bringing a good amount of players in, is it not understandable to be aggrieved at the club going backwards?

I get that people are a tad annoyed.

But ive seen these players perform at a very high level, theres a fella on the touchline whos paid millions to get a tune out of them.

I get that people are a tad annoyed.

But ive seen these players perform at a very high level, theres a fella on the touchline whos paid millions to get a tune out of them.

Have you really though? With the current injuries, without Gueye in the midfield, without Zouma at centre half... This is a different Everton team right now to the one we saw even last season.

We lost over 50 games with Gana in the side, in 3 years.

Good players dont become bad players overnight.

But it´s not all down to the manager, if this set of players were truly any good they wouldn´t be 18th in the league even if me or you were in charge.

We´ve assembled a squad seriously lacking in key areas. DCL, Sigurdsson and Davies starting in CF and CM tonight says a lot.

We will see.

We have 1 glaring issue currently.

A manager not fit for purpose, lets get him out the door then we can have a look at things.
I've seen enough. And I believe most have now too.

He's out of his depth. A man incapapble of doing the job he's been brought in for.

Look at how he failed to act on Silva. Chocolate tea pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.