Mancini Charged / Moyes Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably in a minority of one here, but I don't think either of them should have been charged. What are we talking about, a bit of touchline handbags. Mancini gets overexcited, barges into Moyes, but he wasn't intending to start anything. A colourful incident irrelevant to the action on the pitch. The passion of both coaches in no way brought football into disrepute. No reason whatsoever IMO for the FA to become involved.

Probably in a minority of one here, but I don't think either of them should have been charged. What are we talking about, a bit of touchline handbags. Mancini gets overexcited, barges into Moyes, but he wasn't intending to start anything. A colourful incident irrelevant to the action on the pitch. The passion of both coaches in no way brought football into disrepute. No reason whatsoever IMO for the FA to become involved.

This.

Sorrybut have to disagree, I think they got it about right for once. Mancini's body language was agressive and confrontational, if Moyes had of reacted I think there would have been more than handbags. Pat on the back for Davy in keeping the cool.

I think Mancini needed some kind of reprimand- it was spectacularly aggressive (though hilarious). Not a great example to the kids.
It's when they get the police involved in stuff like this that I feel everybody's gone stupidly over the top.

the more they show it, the more pathetic he looks

he goes charging in
then tries to scare moyes off with "hey,hey,hey"
then starts to throw the blame with "it's him, it's him"

gets funnier the more you seelol

Sorrybut have to disagree, I think they got it about right for once. Mancini's body language was agressive and confrontational, if Moyes had of reacted I think there would have been more than handbags. Pat on the back for Davy in keeping the cool.

He encroached Moyes' technical area. Moyes didn't leave his.

Even with the Italian attempting a rugby challenge in the box.

agreed.florent malouda breaks someone's jaw and gets a walkover :blink:

Mountain and molehill stuff here. Mancini obviously let his frustration get the better of him because his side were getting beat, and wanted to get the game moving as fast as possible. Moyes slowed things down (imminent subsitution was there not?). Mancini got angry. Moyes kept relatively calm. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.