Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get Garner on the ball and the forward players have to make runs for him.

Get to the by line and win corners...or free kicks.

The Iwobi criticism is actually hilarious when we've been right in it since moving him centrally (it was right after the first goal)

He can barely complete a pass. Seriously I doubt he can knock on a door with any real conviction. Just doesn’t commit to anything and causes all sorts of errors. An absolute coward on the pitch

1010378A-1B56-4EEF-A847-743C7CBD6ECC.jpeg

I think today was a tough ask, sure Gravy could have done things differently, but we have been totally outclassed all over the park, by a not amazing United team.

We go again next game, not gonna dwell on such games personally.
Maybe the high line and hoping for a miracle tactics weren't right today, but we could've gotten something - all teams come to at least try and we genuinely HAVE TO if we want to survive.

Instead, safest option always. Hopefully we win a few and survive, as I said, as next season is a big one if we're in the Prem.

A loss when we expected a loss is one thing, but that shambles of a second goal, when we were getting into the game after somehow only being 1 down, was a sickener.

We just love taking aim at our own foot and pulling the trigger. THAT is why I wouldn’t take out safety for granted.
Oh, we're in the thick of this survival fight, make no mistake. We don't win many games - and almost never away - and we now have to win a couple of big ones at home under serious pressure against demonstrably better sides than us.

And some people have weirdly priced in a Forest defeat today with a certainty that I cannot share. I think we could well be bottom three again tonight and see no path to getting out of trouble before a death match with Bournemouth on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.