• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
download.jpeg

Keeping these short seems to be working. Let's smash em
UTFT

It would be a great time for another win at OT. We got some good results last 2 games but still could do with 3 points to put the heat on the other teams around us over the weekend. But I`m expecting the usual let down when we play early Saturday which ruins the rest of the weekend.

Not expecting anything, they've been oustanding at home getting results.

Would have been much happier had we beat Spurs and felt we would have if not for Doucoure, but results seem to be going our way so if we can nick a point that would be great.

Third draw in a row. Keeps out of the drop zone. Probably even a defeat tbh but this game is there for the taking. Likely be settled by the odd goal if it's not 0-0 or 1-1.

I think we can get something out of this. It will be the third game for Utd in 6 days, and they will have had only two and a half days rest between the game yesterday and saturday. If Luke Shaw is ruled out, that will be a big miss for them. They have only scored 1 goal in the last 4 Premier league outings (conseded 9). I'll be hoping for 1 point, but will be dreaming of 3 points.

Cue a 3-0 victory for United.

Think we may sneak a draw here, not many if any will give us a chance as usual. so we have nothing to lose, trying not to go there just to defend and hoping for the best, whatever way hopefully we dont mess up the chance of a goal like the last league game here on the offiside one

Think we may sneak a draw here, not many if any will give us a chance as usual. so we have nothing to lose, trying not to go there just to defend and hoping for the best, whatever way hopefully we dont mess up the chance of a goal like the last league game here on the offiside one
The aren’t actually very good. Only just got a positive goal difference..for a team that spends £200m a season ….incredible really

Status
Not open for further replies.