MAN UTD VS EVERTON MATCH OFFICIALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Kevin Friend has been handed the task of officiating this fixture at noon. He will be assisted by M McDonough and S Burt. The fourth official is C Pawson

Kevin+Friend+Za0hgl7zSC6m.jpg

weve had 2 so far, which is normally our allocation for the season

....its my standard response to this thread and has worked a treat so far. Mind you, I can't remember our last pen at OT. I'm reminded of Graham Poll talking on radio after he retired - he said during his 1st game at OT there was an absolutely blatant and clear cut penalty for Everton but he never gave it. To this day he still doesn't know why he didn't give. Great insight.

....its my standard response to this thread and has worked a treat so far. Mind you, I can't remember our last pen at OT. I'm reminded of Graham Poll talking on radio after he retired - he said during his 1st game at OT there was an absolutely blatant and clear cut penalty for Everton but he never gave it. To this day he still doesn't know why he didn't give. Great insight.
cant of worked that well weve had less penalties in the last 3 seasons than them barstewards got all last season

Status
Not open for further replies.