Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans outside were chanting "Should have stayed at a Big Club" lol

All banter aside, with a nights sleep to relect on it, the game really could have gone either way. Howard and De Gea both made some cracking saves at different times in the match and I had my heart in my throat when United hit the cross bar in the second half

This match was two teams going to head to head and Everton were the side who made the most of the chances presented. It wasn't a lucky win but it wasn't as if Moyes was tactically upstaged or anything either. His team made the chances but couldn't put them away

I don't think Moyes will get that sort of abuse again, provided he doesn't make any more stupid comments

Except that we exploited the middle of the park after he put a middle aged man and a big galoot up against Barry/McCarthy/Barkley and we run right through them.

Except that we exploited the middle of the park after he put a middle aged man and a big galoot up against Barry/McCarthy/Barkley and we run right through them.

The sliced us open a fair few times as well though, causing Howard to have to make saves

We dominated in parts and United dominated in parts

This was a duel and Moyes side did enough to win but just didn't get the ball over the line when the chances presented themselves

We did

We went there, faced them head on and came out with the 3 points

Moyes even made some somewhat positive subs last night as well

He was by no means schooled

Just as a sidebar, it looked as if Giggs was gobbing off pretty hard at someone just after the full time whistle. Anyone know what that was about?

I'm sure after the Leeds game last season I came on here and saw Oviedo getting slated all over the place! What difference a year makes. lol In all seriousness though he seemed to have a great game. I really think Man United dropped a bollock getting Moyes in, not good enough for a club of that calibre. They could have landed Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp, Ancelotti or Heynckes as well.

PS - Can we have Barkley on loan again?

Working in Manchester i've had to listen to how we got battered etc... already!

I asked a few what they thought of the Rooney altercation & the Fellaini challenge on McCarthy to which i got "both 50/50 challenges"

Does anyone have a vid? or a gif? of these incidents?

Cheers

[video=youtube;y8l5GR8OwBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8l5GR8OwBw[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.