Magaye Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to have my doubts whether any of our academy/youth players will ever make a genuine first teamer, despite Moyes always banging on about how good the young players are. It's a long time since a youngster has appeared on the scene and really excited - possibly, but only possibly Barkley - and before that the fat lad.

i think you will find the fat lad as you call him, was the best and will be the best that ever came from our academy/youth teams

Rodwell,Anichebe

Coleman is another player in and around our first team now. Three of our starting line up against Swansea (Osman, Vic and Seamus) were bought in through our youth sides. And you can add Hibbert to that.

Duffy and Barkley are the two who look most likely to step up in the future. Then everyone else is a bit rawer and so less likely to make it, Vellios, Junior, Kennedy, Conor etc.

Had a decent debut game for Brest at the weekend. By all accounts, he was one of their better players, putting in a good defensive and attacking shift.

First of all Florian Rapsentino, who joined Brest on loan from OM in search of game time, repaid the faith of his new coach with a second goal in as many games to give the home side an early confidence boost. Neatly played in behind the defence by Magaye Gueye, the former Nantes star gave a glimpse of why OM signed him as he deftly slid the ball under on-rushing Mexican 'keeper Guillermo Ochoa (12').

Status
Not open for further replies.