Luke Garbutt

Try to keep him, or let him leave ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm. thought he played too central and his willingness not to cross the half way line invited jenkinson to pour forward at will - luckily his crosses were utterly woeful - mainly because he's a woeful player. i know hibbert was out of position, but being a full back he should have been okay position wise.

Hibbo is first and foremost a defender...
Did he get roasted today... No.
Did he make some excellent tackles... Yes
Did he make any glaring mistakes... No
Give the guy a bit of credit, he did his job and did it well !

I think if garbutt at 21 cannot get in the first team when baines and oviedo are out then i think the best thing for his career would be to let his contract run out and move on. Especialy when you look at what 1st team football did for baines coming through at wigan.

If Moyes every considered picking Hibbo as an emergency LB ahead of an eager England U21 International with bags of promise with his contract on run down, he'd have been stoned to death on here.

It'll be interesting to see the reaction if he does carry out that selection. He might just be popcorning Big Sam like.
A truly shocking decision that today. Hibbo stank the place out, but it wasn't his fault as he never put his own name on the team sheet at LB

We're going to lose an incredibly promising young English LB due to crap decisions like that one today

Just felt sorry for Garbutt today watching that. He'd have known he wouldn't have much of a better chance of a breakthrough to prove what he can do than he did today, and the boss throws Hibbert in out of position ahead of him.

Shame.

Just felt sorry for Garbutt today watching that. He'd have known he wouldn't have much of a better chance of a breakthrough to prove what he can do than he did today, and the boss throws Hibbert in out of position ahead of him.

Shame.

Image%202014-11-22%20at%209.35.02%20pm.png

I've been practising my Paint skills @Tubey i thought someone could link the white tears to jizz in typical GoT style.

Luke looks like he just walked off the set off Essex or Hollyoaks by the way, handsome boss haired little nob.

Shame.
Id be interested to see what roberto does mid week, today i understood, wouldve been one hell of a task for a young lad to have a debut against them grocks trying to bully and cheat, so i can see the approach with using hibbo. Should be a more calm game against a team that tries to play football, so could be an easier game to settle into

Behave yourself he was truly awful, everything they created came down his flank and every time he received the ball he had to turn back inside and lay it square as he hasn't got a left foot.

Stone me, so Hibbo isn't left footed... He's a right fullback for Pete sake playing on his wrong side so of course Fat Sam told the WH players to target him... And they largely failed to embarrass him... Unlike you who has embarrassed himself for getting down on one of our own players... Great support...NOT !!

Status
Not open for further replies.