Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want him to prove us something but since december even november at a push he's done nothing wonderous like the way he started. Just watched the game again and its one of the worst perfomances by a player in martinez era, if that was kone we'd want him cruified!

I know mate. I'd have preferred it the other way around tbh.
Agreed mate. I have him on both my fantasy teams so I'm desperate for him to start slotting. He's looked a bit clumsy thus far but really he's the last of my worries about this squad. You know he'll be good for 20 league goals if he avoids injury.

Lukaku is delighting me so far this season. His touch, awareness and all round creative play seems to improved significantly since last season. Not arsed if he doesn't score for a few more games if he keeps his form up, it's when he disappears from games and seems to be in a 90-minute strop every week that I get worried

Lukaku is delighting me so far this season. His touch, awareness and all round creative play seems to improved significantly since last season. Not arsed if he doesn't score for a few more games if he keeps his form up, it's when he disappears from games and seems to be in a 90-minute strop every week that I get worried

I agree, I think he's been excellent. Naismith's good form has a lot to do with Lukaku at the minute.

If its any consolation with you @KevMirallas I agree with you. Hold up play more consistently better, makes good runs and has created space well for Naismith. Unlucky not to score on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.