Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I have a contract with Chelsea after this summer and I am not focusing on any move to Atletico.

I am absolutely convinced that moving to Everton was the best step in my career.

Quotes from lukaku. Mentions atletico and everton being a step.

Hello high horse lovers! It's an air rifle, meant to depict the desperation in wanting to sign Romelu.

Stand down natives.

Sounds to me like Martinez was willing to wait until after the World Cup but is now trying to speed up the process because of Atletico.

He is already a fluent Spanish speaker so moving to Atletico would not be a problem from the language point of view.

However I imagine the rascism to football players in both Spain and Italy would be more of a culture shock.

I'm still hopeful he will be back next season either as a lona or a permanent player

I think mirallas knows spanish as well why do belgians know how to speak spanish seems odd considering they have 3 languages in their country french, dutch and german unless they know them as well

“I have a contract with Chelsea after this summer and I am not focusing on any move to Atletico.

I am absolutely convinced that moving to Everton was the best step in my career.

Quotes from lukaku. Mentions atletico and everton being a step.
There's a difference between a step in his career and a stepping stone isn't there?

Some how i can`t imagine Bobby being ruthless in his pursuit of Lukaku, he is in Brazil doing some media work just hoping he might come here, if he goes elsewhere, Bobby will hope that he "enjoys his football" and thats it!
The problem with loans is when we get a truly outstanding player in for a season, its likely we are going to be weaker the following term because all the following loans won`t be the same quality.
I see Brenda has stayed at home to complete most of his business before the world cup, a wise move, lets hope we can try and get a few wafes and strays in before pre-season!

Some how i can`t imagine Bobby being ruthless in his pursuit of Lukaku, he is in Brazil doing some media work just hoping he might come here, if he goes elsewhere, Bobby will hope that he "enjoys his football" and thats it!
The problem with loans is when we get a truly outstanding player in for a season, its likely we are going to be weaker the following term because all the following loans won`t be the same quality.
I see Brenda has stayed at home to complete most of his business before the world cup, a wise move, lets hope we can try and get a few wafes and strays in before pre-season!

Well he was pretty ruthless/decisive, (take your pick) last summer when, if the reports are correct, Rom was on the way to WBA again. Time will tell I guess.

come on lads, we're all evertonians here, no need to laugh and call people deluded because they "hoped" that he would come here. he is our top target like. i don't know what to think, but he said he didn't want to be loaned again, if we make an actual offer whilst atleti are only interested in a loan, it's quite possible he'd prefer the permanent move.

atleti will be nowhere near the same force next seaosn

come on lads, we're all evertonians here, no need to laugh and call people deluded because they "hoped" that he would come here. he is our top target like. i don't know what to think, but he said he didn't want to be loaned again, if we make an actual offer whilst atleti are only interested in a loan, it's quite possible he'd prefer the permanent move.

atleti will be nowhere near the same force next seaosn

Its like Bill is waiting for the Sky cheque to clear!

I think mirallas knows spanish as well why do belgians know how to speak spanish seems odd considering they have 3 languages in their country french, dutch and german unless they know them as well
Think Rom is a polyglot - he apparently speaks six languages fluently (Portuguese, Spanish, French, Dutch, English, as well as a native tongue from Ghana) and can understand German despite not being fluent.

As @RaleighBlue mentions Mirallas's seems to be from family background.

Status
Not open for further replies.