Lukaku on loan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it really matters, as I doubt we'd get him, let alone even be in for him, but has he played for 2 teams then already? I thought he signed pretty early in the summer for Chelsea. Wonderful jargarumours then if he can't play for anyone else, totally made up.

About as much chance as getting Anelka, bearing in mind he's been offered 9m for a season in China (again, probably from the Mail)

943157141d1233093899-your-daily-fail-081wq3.jpg

Word is they are looking to offload Drogba and Anelka. With Torres as gash as he is currently, who will they play up front? Cech?

Lukaku did look a total beast in the Belgian League for Anderlecht but as we have seen with Genk in the CL, that is not of the highest standard. He looks to lack a good first touch and for is very cumbersome and awkward. Will not be given anywhere near the same time to bring the ball down in the Prem as he did in Belgium.

Having said that if offered on loan for nowt I would take him

He has'nt done much to covince me that he would be better than the young players we have, if we are going to get anyone on loan from Chelsea I would prefer Daniel Sturrige, he looked quite good for Bolton last season.

Personally I would prefer it if we give Vellios a go upfront rather than another loan player, who we have no hope of signing.
Sturrige is part of Chelsea's starting 11, he has more goals for them then the other strikers combined this season so they'd be mad to let him go. Lukaku is full of potential, he was playing for the Belgian national side since he was about 16 and i've seen a few of his games for Anderlecht and he is awesome, still, probably another load of ****e from the mail.

I also agree with you on Vellios, i can't wait to see more of him in the first team, real breath of fresh air.

torres is nothing now, has lost pace and confidence and looks seriously out of his depth, the red ****e drained the qualities out of him

I've always liked Anelka. Scored wherever he's been and played really well in a 451 at Notlob. Not watched a lot of Chelsea lately so not sure if he's getting much time plus hell be on mucho dinero like

While this might be somewhat good for our short-term success, I really don't see the benefit of nurturing the talents of other teams.

We are not a championship side, nor should we act like one :)

I understand what you are saying, but I ask you this:
Would you rather act like a championship club this year, or BE a championship club next year? I don't think we are going down, but at this point we are a squad in transition, so I'd take any help we can get for cheap, especially up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.