Lukaku on loan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this might be somewhat good for our short-term success, I really don't see the benefit of nurturing the talents of other teams.

We are not a championship side, nor should we act like one :)

Im a bit concerned about the short termism of deals for Donovan and Lukaku - maybe good untill the summer but what then right where we started after droping 4 million on loan fees.

Unless of course, investment is in the offing and this is to see us through.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Lukaku, just can't see us getting an 18 year old in on loan to try and solve our scoring problems sadly, as HE'S A BEAST. I think we need someone a little bit more tried and tested come January

Can't see it. Didn't Stoke try to loan him bu couldn't due to some rule or other?

Think so, he couldn't be loaned out in that same window if I remember correctly

We need 2 strikers without fail, him being one of them would be nice. I don't see him getting much of a sniff at Chelsea, so I think he may be loaned out

He has'nt done much to covince me that he would be better than the young players we have, if we are going to get anyone on loan from Chelsea I would prefer Daniel Sturrige, he looked quite good for Bolton last season.

Personally I would prefer it if we give Vellios a go upfront rather than another loan player, who we have no hope of signing.

you must be off your head if you think we will get Sturrige OneTrueLegend he is going to be in their
first 11 most day's but i wouldn't mind Anelka

Status
Not open for further replies.