• No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on. We nearly scored.

Lol you joking?
Might just be me but when you have a corner last kick of the game you whip it in and look to get a head on the ball against a poor defence. Not try do a barca and land it on someone's foor for a precise backheel

Can't believe we wasted that last free kick, had that been the RS they would have whipped that in for one of Lovren or skrtel to get on the end off. Complete waste I fancied us to nick a winner from that

...presume you mean the last minute? I thought it was quite clever, look at how close it was to creeping in.

Lets face it barring three or four of our boys we were poor today,typical one player is out Coleman and the whole shape of the team goes to pot,made up with the equaliser but we've got to shake ourselves out of this current malaise somehow,over to you Bob.

I don't get the moaning on here. I thought we played well apart from just not being able to break through them.

The defence had its best game of the season, and even Hibbert was solid enough - showed me I shouldn't have given up when I saw his name on the teamsheet.
Then their goal was a free-kick, and yes they had a lot of shots but Howard only made a few saves. While on that - it was good to see Howard making some saves.

The only one I thought didn't have a good game was Lukaku, but then sometimes you just don't get the right chances - and they were crowding him out every time it went down the right wing. We had a lot more joy going down the left wing.

They never battered us, and yeah we stole it at the end but if we'd scored 10 mins earlier everyone would be saying fair draw.

And... Jagielka scored a fricking 25-yarder in off the bar in the top corner FFS! ;)

he played the game that a lot on here wanted him to do, sit deep and try and hit them on the counter, mirallas going off injured screwed basically that whole plan. liverpool didn't open us up at all in open play. his hands were pretty tied with about 7 players not fit enough for the squad and when mirallas went off mcgeady was our only fit striker in the squad - he also had no other option to hibbert if we're being honest, playing a youngster on debut in a derby would have been an iffy move. and the only other option was to move stones RB and play alcaraz CB - which would have been the wrong move.

players who were not in the squad today:
Coleman, Distin, Oviedo, Atsu, Pienaar, Barkley and Kone

that's a hell of a lot of options missing, especially with mirallas going off as well.

he'd learnt from last season and there was signs again we were much more confortable at the back with stones and jagielka.
Aggreed. We didn't play well, but that was an improvement from our last Anfield visit. Happy to see that.

Lol you joking?
Might just be me but when you have a corner last kick of the game you whip it in and look to get a head on the ball against a poor defence. Not try do a barca and land it on someone's foor for a precise backheel
obviously havent noticed our corners for the past year,that was aimed at some ones head but as usual didnt get as far as the near post
as close as we have come from a set play in a good while

Status
Not open for further replies.