• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney suspended now isn't he? That's one less to worry about I suppose.

Just a shame he has a ready made replacement in Mata!

We really need pace to do them missing mirallas and Barkley is gonna be huge against them it's why for me atsu has to play as one of the wingers (Although I can see him playing against Krasnador instead)

For all those whining on here about the performance. And questioning Martinez as manger. Catch yourselves on. We clawed our way back at their pit. We were missing key players. It's a point. I would have taken a draw before the game. We can build on this. All the blue boys at the stadium had the right attitude: cheer on the team and the captain. We shut that lot up at the death. And we move on to the next game.

For all those whining on here about the performance. And questioning Martinez as manger. Catch yourselves on. We clawed our way back at their pit. We were missing key players. It's a point. I would have taken a draw before the game. We can build on this. All the blue boys at the stadium had the right attitude: cheer on the team and the captain. We shut that lot up at the death. And we move on to the next game.
The people complaining now are the ones saying we'd get massacred all last week.

Your right about one thing mate, will take a point at there mudhole every day of the week as it winds them up no end.

Can't believe we wasted that last free kick, had that been the RS they would have whipped that in for one of Lovren or skrtel to get on the end off. Complete waste I fancied us to nick a winner from that

Is pumping the ball up to Lukaku really that different to pumping the ball up to fellaini? Slightly more to the right i suppose?
No but there's times when you need a result not a performance.

Liverpool are one of our rivals, we where away from home, we are going through a horrible patch with defensive and goal keeping howlers, we've lost 3 of our biggest threats, we have an OAP as RB and in our last game against good opposition we conceded 6 at home.

That game actually for me showed Martinez isn't a naive idiot who will play the same way no matter what even if we get hammered.

Little tale from Isreal. There are two Scouse Blues here who meet for all our games. We're in a bar, and there are a load of Ethiopians watching the game through the window. We score, we jump up going mad, the Ethiopians come running in and join us sining Everton, Everton, Everton. [Poor language removed] made up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.