Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers:

"The players were brilliant. We were clearly the dominant side in the game, but sometimes you don't get what you deserve in football".

Personally, I thought they were awful - same as us! He certainly does know how to play to the gallery
Liverpool certainly don't ever get what they deserve, supporting and encouraging cheating scum players and they don't suffer recriminations as a club?

Hibbo detractors ......read your earlier drivel and hang your heads. One of ours castigated before a ball was kicked....he was going to get raped by Sterling, and it was a joke of a selection from 'the Catalan Clown'.
Let nobody down over the 70 mins he played.

Lacklustre game, draw about right, Jagielka's strike quietened the Norwegians and resulted in more bizarre commentary from The Nonce with New Wallies.
He was decent but all of their pressure on our goal came from crosses that they had space to put in because Hibbert was sitting so far off Sterling so as not to get done for pace. No one is questioning Hibbo's commitment or effort but he's just not at the level we need in the squad anymore.

Well it stands to have thousands of hits if it is posted. Yes it is funny but you can bet some one will recognise him so wait and see. Still wonder if prehaps he is a GOT member, why not. For me if it does get that far the real funny side is our neighbours will be right peed off.
No I don't get why it's funny..he's just stood there clapping.

No I don't get why it's funny..he's just stood there clapping.

Oh man, look at the people around him and their expressions. Perhaps you should also ask other persons to see what their view is. I think originally I said nothing about it being funny, that angle was raised by you.

Some of them were beyond ludicrous. The one in the box when he then made an elbow gesture to the ref was the worst. Surprised he didn't get a penalty for it to be honest.
He was an embarrasment, I counted 8 times he went over and the ref never said a word! Everton players were shaking thier heads and giving henederson Grief as he was in the refs face every time the tart went over! How on earth Balloteli got a standing ovation when he went off I'll never know! One horrible club!

In the old piano bar three attacked my mate and as I went to split it up got a wack for my troubles the first derby I've ever had to go the pub to watch as well haha ffs

glad you're ok mate and in good spirits! is right, don't let scum like that get you down. we'll beat them on the field at Goodison, they're shyte without Suarez.

Balotelli on instagram
r3DG2no.png

Status
Not open for further replies.