• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
chicoazal on Thursday you finished your review by saying make us smile well they did and I was happy for the only
time in the game.But it will keep me happy right over the weekend.

Sorry to say slowly losing faith in Martinez, Jagielka got him out of the brown stuff today.

he played the game that a lot on here wanted him to do, sit deep and try and hit them on the counter, mirallas going off injured screwed basically that whole plan. liverpool didn't open us up at all in open play. his hands were pretty tied with about 7 players not fit enough for the squad and when mirallas went off mcgeady was our only fit striker in the squad - he also had no other option to hibbert if we're being honest, playing a youngster on debut in a derby would have been an iffy move. and the only other option was to move stones RB and play alcaraz CB - which would have been the wrong move.

players who were not in the squad today:
Coleman, Distin, Oviedo, Atsu, Pienaar, Barkley and Kone

that's a hell of a lot of options missing, especially with mirallas going off as well.

he'd learnt from last season and there was signs again we were much more confortable at the back with stones and jagielka.

Rom is absolutely forgiven, these celebration pics keep on getting better. Hopefully this towards all those bell-whiffs like Dalglish and Rush sat in their VIP box.

ByjFazpIUAASrJd.jpg

TOTALLY..LUV YOU ROM

i feel ashamed too say i never took much what happend [drinking excessively
unless the result , i was nevrus, drinking, im still drunk now
but at the end of the day IS RIGHT coyb ! ... i went off my head when jags scored
HATE derbys

Hibbo detractors ......read your earlier drivel and hang your heads. One of ours castigated before a ball was kicked....he was going to get raped by Sterling, and it was a joke of a selection from 'the Catalan Clown'.
Let nobody down over the 70 mins he played.

Lacklustre game, draw about right, Jagielka's strike quietened the Norwegians and resulted in more bizarre commentary from The Nonce with New Wallies.

Status
Not open for further replies.