Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the 12.58 Eurostar tomorrow and hoping to see St Pancras full of Blues.

I've just seen the following tweet. This Merseyside Police acknowledging that there will be Everton fans in the home section?

"MerPol Everton FC‏@MerPolEFC 31m31 minutes ago
EFC @ Lille Thurs 23rd KO 1900 local At full time there will be a short hold back for the EFC supporters inside the away enclosure"
be there 45 mins before train goes to book in mate

I'm on the 12.58 Eurostar tomorrow and hoping to see St Pancras full of Blues.

I've just seen the following tweet. This Merseyside Police acknowledging that there will be Everton fans in the home section?

"MerPol Everton FC‏@MerPolEFC 31m31 minutes ago
EFC @ Lille Thurs 23rd KO 1900 local At full time there will be a short hold back for the EFC supporters inside the away enclosure"

What's the point ? There'll be more Everton fans in the home seats than in the away section.

Looks like iv been let down on two tickets, any blues got two spares. Not bothered were seated

How much did they hit you for mate ?

loads of us got the 3 match pack for €30, instructions were in this very thread.

35 euros each. just spoke to them and there still trying to sort, but I leave tomorrow morning at 9am so maybe difficult to get my email and print them off, just want to cover my arse n make sure got tickets to get in, then will deal with them [Poor language removed] when I get back

Status
Not open for further replies.