Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got two tickets for the Lille game but haven't got a way of getting there yet!! Any1 know of any coaches that leave wed night with seats still left?

upload_2014-10-18_20-41-25.jpeg

Megabus from Manc

Your Journeys
  • Journey: Manchester, Shudehill Interchange, Stand G to Lille, Boulevard de Leeds

• Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014

megabus_big.gif
  • Number of Passengers: 2

• No. Concessions: 0

• No. NUS Extra Cardholders: 0

• Leaving: 15:30

• Arriving: 04:40

• Price: £80.00

• Journey: Lille, Boulevard de Leeds to Manchester, Shudehill Interchange, Stand G

• Date: Friday, 24 October 2014

megabus_big.gif

• Leaving: 01:45

• Arriving: 14:15

• Price: £67.50
or if you can't go wednesday afternoon......

Your Journeys
  • Journey: Manchester, Shudehill Interchange, Stand G to Lille, Boulevard de Leeds

• Date: Thursday, 23 October 2014

megabus_big.gif

• Leaving: 03:30

• Arriving: 16:20

• Price: £80.00

• Journey: Lille, Boulevard de Leeds to Manchester, Shudehill Interchange, Stand G

• Date: Friday, 24 October 2014

megabus_big.gif

• Leaving: 01:45

• Arriving: 14:15

• Price: £67.50
Didn't check from L'pool, loads of us on that mate.

Got two tickets for the Lille game but haven't got a way of getting there yet!! Any1 know of any coaches that leave wed night with seats still left?
Apparently someone on the w.s.a.g web site had seats left leaving from Crosby. That was posted last night. Can't remember the name of the guy who posted it but could be worth checking out

Ive got a ticket in their end (block L) through the stadium website, printed off the e-ticket already, checked my bank though and nothing has come out and nothing due to come out anymore. Anyone else booked on there? Panicking now in case the booking has been cancelled. No email like to say so and Ive got the ticket

When did you place the order , also looking on their website it's well and truly greyed out our end now bar a few upper tiers

When did you place the order , also looking on their website it's well and truly greyed out our end now bar a few upper tiers

Booked it Monday night, printed it off Tuesday. Can't see why they'd cancel like and it still shows its there to print off on the stadium website when I log in. Just a bit weird it my account showed it was coming out for a few days and now it doesn't.

We booked our tickets through the web site too. Funds took a couple of days to show on our account and our lovely ban also charged a fee for converting sterling to euros so take that into account too
Nice one, did it Monday night, hoping it's just me panicking over nothing like

Booked it Monday night, printed it off Tuesday. Can't see why they'd cancel like and it still shows its there to print off on the stadium website when I log in. Just a bit weird it my account showed it was coming out for a few days and now it doesn't.

Yeah sounds dubious , maybe everton have had their say ? Still Id wait till Monday/Tuesday at a push and reorder elsewhere ?

Quick Question

I have two tickets in the Upper L21 from Everton (Season ticket with two away). Face Value 20euro (£16)

And I have been given two tickets from Everton after a massive cock up in M03 Face Value 30euro.

I thought everton only had 20 Euro tickets for sale? So where are these 30 Euro ones Everton have given me??

Will it be sitting with some Everton big wigs?

Long shot..................... Anyone travelling on Wednesday with a couple of spare car places? Was going with two mates, ones pulled out and he was our driver. Left with tickets and hotel but no transport. Going on way or another but thought I'd try on here before booking the megabus or similar. So anyone driving and fancies splitting the tunnel/ferry and petrol costs from the liverpool area get in touch. Thanks.

Quick Question

I have two tickets in the Upper L21 from Everton (Season ticket with two away). Face Value 20euro (£16)

And I have been given two tickets from Everton after a massive cock up in M03 Face Value 30euro.

I thought everton only had 20 Euro tickets for sale? So where are these 30 Euro ones Everton have given me??

Will it be sitting with some Everton big wigs?

M03 is the middle tier (hospitality) i think mate. 100% not the everton end anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.