Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes me and three others are staying by the stadium. We are on the 10:58 eurostar. Were staying at B&B Lille Grand Stade which is across the road from the stadium.

On the metro you take line 1 from Lille Eurostar going to the way towards Cantons Grand Stade - but you get off at Villenueve d'Ascq Hotel De Ville.

Or our hotel said to the ground its 15-20 euros in a taxi (we will be jumping in a taxi then checking in and heading back to the square).

I am on the same euro star and same hotel, nice.

I am driving, i will need the metro from the stadium to the city center.

Tickets arrived in post yesterday. Surely if they are posting them out to English address's we should have no problems getting in there??

did a better job than EFC tbh, i never even got match day tickets for the chelsea game, had to Q up for them.

Are you coming to meet us all ?

If you do then bring the best looking sister that you have and look for the flag made from Hi-vis material.
0672b815ddb3535bef68bba5630bc28a_bigger.jpeg

Am I right in thinking that bars have the large bottles of Cidre(wine bottle size) ? or is that just in Normandy, they were the same price as a pint of beer

Might try and join the party before being your ennemy for just over 90minutes haha.

I dont remember any of bottled ciders in the North. Tbh must be some typical Normand stuff. Now if you head to a supermarket you can get cheap big bottles of beers (cheaper than wine for some).

Asking for my brother does anyone know if when you've ordered home end tickets online for this do you have to print off the email you get?

people on here moaning about ticket allocations credits from last season etc what top to wear in france and theres burnley available to STH now and general sale on friday its only up the road

Status
Not open for further replies.